If you are not yet a member:
Listed below are member services:
- Circulars – monthly circulars containing up to the minute news on legislation, FPS and industry activities.
- Credit Information – exclusive rates for FPS members for credit checks on limited and non-limited companies through Graydon UK Ltd.
- Depot Certification – third party accreditation of your depot, covering health, safety, environment and relevant oil industry regulations, together with invaluable confidential expert guidance on areas for improvement.
- Discounts – members receive discounts on a range of products and services.
- Downstream – the magazine for the oil distribution industry covering the latest news, views, new products and current issues. Downstream is free to FPS members and available by subscription to non-members.
- Driver Training – FPS is an approved training centre for the new Driver CPC and offers courses specifically developed for the industry.
- Faxflash Service – our ‘faxflash’ alerting service has many uses. Information is sent digitally to all our members, or selected member groups, it can be used for selling or finding goods and services and for providing instant alerts on matters such as fraud or theft.
- FPS EXPO & Dinner – the event for the oil distribution industry. An ideal opportunity for that all important networking and seeing the latest technology and equipment.
- FPS Logo – as an FPS member, you can use the FPS logo on your stationery. We also provide members with vehicle stickers to help to promote their membership of the FPS.
- Fuel Certification Scheme – our scheme is crucial for maintaining the condition of your fuel. It measures fuel degradation, water content, cleanness as well as identifying the
- Guide to Good Practice – Comprising a depot handbook, driver’s handbook, office handbook, depot maintenance schedule and other useful documents, the Guide is provided in hard copy and some parts are also available to download direct from the website. Together, these provide a guide to legislation and operating within it.
- Hazardgram Service – Alerts of unsafe delivery points sent digitally to members.
- Healthcare – group plans for members, their employees and families.
- Industry Market Information – FPS members receive a special 50% discount on ‘Rate Information Services’, the daily service which monitors prices. For further information please call Basil Shrourou 01635 528862.
- Insurance – schemes tailor-made for the industry through OAMPS (UK) Ltd, the oil distributors’ insurance specialists.
- Legislation –updates on new and draft legislation affecting the industry.
- Membership Directory – updated regularly, the directory contains details of all FPS member companies. It is only available to FPS members and can be downloaded from the members’ zone on the FPS website.
- On-line Credit Checker – an online secure system that can be interrogated at any time for up to date debtor information on the basis of either name or postcode.
- Regional Meetings – a network of regional meetings to develop communications with and between members.
- Surveys – topical surveys on, for example, sources of supply, drivers’ wages etc.
- Technical Advice – Tony Brown is our Technical Manager with over 30 years’ experience in the industry.
- Technical Services – Our technical manager can carry out Depot Mini Audits, DGSA Audit Reports & Compliance Checks, O Licence Compliance Checks, Workshop Audits, Vehicle Compliance Audits and Health & Safety Audits.
- Training Courses – training courses and seminars organised by the FPS for members and their employees, as well as discount on courses run by other training companies.
Information on Joining the FPS
Visit the other FPS websites