JOB VACANCY - 01/07/2010
« Click here to go back to the
The Federation of Petroleum Suppliers Ltd
Based in Knutsford, Cheshire
Package worth c£60k pa + car
The Federation of Petroleum Suppliers is the trade association for the oil distribution industry in the UK and Republic of Ireland. It is seeking an experienced, motivated successor to its retiring Chief Executive.
The role of Chief Executive involves:
• Managing the FPS in line with Council policies;
• Extending the influence of the FPS in governmental and other spheres;
• Developing membership of the FPS;
• Delivering focused, quality services to members;
• Leading and developing a small, skilled and dedicated FPS team.
The key requirements:
• Experience in commercial and/or institutional management;
• Well developed, innovative business, commercial and strategic skills;
• Ability to master and speak to technical/complex issues
(experience of the oil distribution industry will be helpful, but is not essential);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to motivate and influence others.
A full job description is available by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 15 October 2010.
Candidates should submit a comprehensive CV, including career history and latest remuneration, together with a covering letter to David Hatherell, c/o Thomas Silvey Ltd, 111-119 Newfoundland Road, Bristol BS2 9LU.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.